Choosing the correct edgework is important depending on the use of your glass.
- Clean Cut - A raw edge that is sharp.
- Seamed Edge - The sharpness taken off only, it may not look totally “finished” but will not cut you.
- Ground Edge - An option typically for our 3/16” and 1/4” thick glass fabricated in-house.
- Flat Polished - A glossy smooth edge ideal for ¼” or thicker glass generally used for the actual tabletop.
- Beveled Edge - A tapered edge that is an aesthetic nicety added to a glass or mirror to make it stand out and look elegant.
Please note: Flat Polished and Beveled edges are special order, please allow extra time for fabrication.